Since 1986, we are counted among the trusted Manufacturers and Suppliers of high grade Brass Fittings - Air-O-Fit Push On. We have a team of skilled professionals who are proficient in their work and precisely fabricate Brass Fittings - Air-O-Fit Push On that are easy to install. With long service life, Brass Fittings are highly cherished by our clients for its corrosion resistance. We offer Brass Fittings at reasonable prices and in the set time frame.
- For Connecting : Cut the tube for required length by tube cutter and push the tube on the core of the fitting and tighten the nut by hand.
- For Disconnecting : Loose the nut and pull tube out.
- No Tools Needed for Tubing Installation : No wrenches, haring tools, benders or other tools are used for tube installation.
- Reduce Installation Time and Labour Cost : AIR-O-FIT Fittings offer a minimum of 36% saving in installation time, compared to regular compression type fittings.
- Excellent Holding Power : The AIR-O-FIT fittings when assembled finger tight on polyethylene or P.V.C. tubing will hold the burst pressure of the tubing itself.
- Pipe Swivel Possible : By loosing nut slightly pipe can be swivel on its own by 3600 as per required direction.
- Material :
- Elbows and Tees : Brass Forging (as per B.S.218) / Aluminium / Acetal copolymer (Celcon).
- Connectors : Unions / Female
- Studs : Stress relieved brass bar stock ( as per B.S. 249) / Aluminium / Acetal Copolymer (Celcon)
- Pipe Thread : British standard pipe threads (Parallel). Also available MM threads on 4mm OD tube fitting
- Operating Medium : Compressed air, light gases, water, lubricating oil.
- Working Pressure : Vacuum to 10 Bar (depend upon bursting pressure of tube).
- Working Temperature :
- 10o C to + 45o C (For Polyethylene tubing)
- 10o C to + 60o C (For Polyurethane tubing)
- 10o C to + 80oC (For Nylon tubing)
- Ordering Information : To order, simply specify catalogue number for configuration and size desired.