Known for its simplicity, efficiency and easy of assembly, the Compression fittings are in high demand. We have earned a good reputation as a reliable Manufacturer and Supplier of finest Brass Fittings – Compression with long service life. Requiring low maintenance, Brass Fittings are fabricated using high grade metals to ensure corrosion resistance. With a large distribution base, we deliver all orders on time. For reasonable prices, contact us.
- Assembly Instructions :
- Slide nut, Sleeve onto tubing. The thread end of the nut must face out.
- Insert the tube into the fitting. Be sure the tube is bottomed on the fitting shoulder.
- Assemble nut to body, and tighten the nut.
- Materials-Elbow and Tees : Brass forgings-Pioneer compression fittings are made from BS-218 material. The exceptional strength of forge fittings (Over 80% stronger than castings) provides an extra safety factor.
- Connectors, Unions and Nuts : Stress relieved brass bar stock-BS-249.
- Temperature Ranges : From - 65oF - 250oF
- Vibration : Fair resistance to vibration or tube movement, depending on applications involved. Use long nut for additional resistance to vibration.
- Applications : Use with copper, brass and aluminium. Not recommended for steel tubing manufactured for low & medium pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibrations or tube movement is not involved. This fittings is widely used for connecting gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines
- Ordering Information : To order, simply specify catalogue number for configuration and size desired