The Pneumatic Cylinder manufactured by us are known for their dimensional accuracy, unmatched finish, endurance to adverse working conditions, sturdy-make and long-service life. Varying specifications of Pneumatic Cylinders are available with us. We supply the Pneumatic Cylinder across Maharashtra (India) and rest of the country in set time frame. Prices quoted by us are market-leading. Moreover, we are capable of handling bulk requirements too.
Materials of Construction :
- End caps - Aluminium diecast / Cast Ion
- Tie rod - Tensile Steel Zinc Plated
- Piston - Aluminium machines
- Cylinder Tube - Upto dia 4"(100mm) in brass, dia 5"(125 mm) & above upto dia 12 M.S. seam less honed & hard Chrome plated.
- Piston Rod - High Tensile Steel Hard Crome Plated
- Seals - High Nitrile 3307
- Heavy duty & Robust constructions.
- Single & double acting models are available in Ten bore sizes from 25mm to 200mm.
- Adjustable cushioning for reducing impact of stroke at both cylinder ends is standard for all models. (Bore more than 1")
- Selection of attachments for six mounting styles.
- Super finished and hard-chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods
Pressure Temperature :
- Operating pressure upto 10kg f/cm2 for air upto 25kg f/cm2 for oil
- Operating Temperature Max. 80o c
Mountings - Suffix
- Rear Flange - RF : Front Trunion - FT
- Rear Trunion - RT : Centre Trunion - CT
- Clevis Mounting - CM : Front Flange - FF
- Foot Mounting - FT : Neck Mounting -NM
For piston Rod Fork Attachment Suffix - RK
Service Compressed Air : Model - SA25, 38, 50, 57, 63, 75, 100 DA25 TO DA300
Also available in :
- Piston Fork
- Front Trunnion
- Rear Trunnion
- Centre Trunnion
- Neck Mounting